Tuesday 1 September 2009

Becki's Charity Welsh Perimeter Ride - 800 miles, 8 days, £800 - Update

Just a quick update as haven't been able to make it to any races for a while!

I managed to complete the ride - it says 805.07 miles of Welsh perimeter and a cycle time of 64.26.30 hours on my speedometer so all is good! Also, my master sponsor form is saying £1,158.12 so I am very happy and excited - the target amount for the water pump is in the pipelines and every other little bit will be helpful too.


Thanks to everyone for their donations/sponsorship - I'll be sorting out a brief ride blog and details from my brother regarding how the money is spent too! I have a facebook group - Becki's Charity Welsh Perimeter Ride - 800 miles, 8 days, £800 - for your interest aswell.


Looking forward to a good run the hills soon!

Cheers,

Becki Law (pep625@bangor.ac.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment