Tuesday 23 March 2010

Bob Graham Round pacers needed

I have been with the club for about 2 years now and we may have meet at various fell races in that time.

I am planning to attempt the Bob Graham Round on the 26th of June this year and am short of capable pacers to keep me feed, watered and motivated on legs 2 or 3. Food, accommodation and transport round the Lakes will be provided in addition to my extreme gratitude and a commitment of returning the favor for similar challenges. Interested? then drop me a mail at clive.king@sun.com or 07765898309. The average pace to get around in 24 hours is 2.5 miles an hour and each leg is about around 13 miles and 5000ft, so speed in not a requirement.

If you are interested you can find my training blog at http://ambitionexceedsability.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment